Here are my meal plans for Month 1 and 2 – I hope to put these into rotation and then as the weather gets warmer I will make changes to add some grilling recipes and more salads and lighter meals. If you would like recipe links, please see Menu Planning Part I (link above). Each day has 4-5 meals
Tuesdays – Tacos/Nachos; Tostadas; BBQ Chicken, Bacon, Cheese Quesadillas; Chicken Taco Casserole
Wednesday – Chicken Fried Rice; Hamburger Soup; Cheeseburger Soup; Pork Chop Packets
Thursdays – To try night; Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry; To Try night; Teriyaki Pork Chops
Fridays – Pizza
Saturdays – Crock pot BBQ Beef and Beans; Hominy Casserole; Fettuccine Alfredo; Boneless Chicken fingers with Honey BBQ Sauce
Sundays – “Sunday Dinner” or leftovers
Mondays – Smoked Sausage Chowder; Chicken Bombay; Bacon & Cheese Slow Cooker Chicken; BBQ Chicken & Cornbread Casserole; Hominy Casserole
Tuesdays – Tacos/Nachos; To Try Night; Tostadas; Chicken Taco Casserole; Taco Braid
Wednesdays – Sloppy Joes; Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo; Vegetable Soup; Hot ham and cheese sandwiches; Crock pot BBQ Beef and Bean
Thursdays – Teriyaki Pork Chops; Chicken Fried Rice; To Try Night; Stir Fry
Fridays – Pizza
Saturdays – Lemon Garlic Chicken; Potato Soup; Burrito Pie; Hamburgers
Sundays – “Sunday Dinner” and/or Leftovers
Those are my monthly plans for now. Hopefully it will work out well. I did not make every single one of my meals freezer-ready, but the majority of them are.
Here is my Freezer Cooking Day plan.
1. Cook Chicken for:
Chicken Fried Rice (4 breasts); Chicken Taco Casserole (2 cups); Creamy Chicken Casserole (5 cups)
2. Cook Rice for:
Chicken Fried Rice (4 cups); Chicken Taco Casserole (2 cups)
3. Cook Hamburger for:
Hamburger soup (1 lb.); Sloppy Joes (2 lbs.); Tacos (2 lbs.); Cheeseburger soup (1 lb.); Taco Braid (1 lb.)
4. Chop Veggies:
Onions -divide into individual bags; dice celery and carrots
5. Put BBQ Pork Chops ingredients into freezer bag – label and freeze.
6. Put BBQ Chicken & Cornbread ingredients into freezer bag – label and freeze.
7. Put Teriyaki Pork Chops ingredients into freezer bag – label and freeze.
8. Layer Chicken Taco Casserole ingredients, flash freeze – label, wrap and freeze.
9. Make Alfredo sauce and freeze (and label).
10. Put Zesty BBQ Chicken ingredients into freezer bag – label and freeze.
11. Cook sauce for Chicken Bombay, cool and put into freezer bag with frozen chicken – label and freeze.
12. Put Lemon Garlic Chicken ingredients in freezer bag – label and freeze.
13. Bacon Cheeseburger Chicken – layer in gallon freezer bag; put cheese and bacon in separate quart-size bag. Label and freeze.